"Shop Girl"

Thus has been my title as of late & I can truly say it has pretty much absorbed every aspect of my online life. I've been working hard on building the online store for Twisted Soul Sisters 
(A Local Boutique in Tulsa, Oklahoma) So every Facebook Post, Tweet, Pin, & Yes, Blog has been centered around all things "Twisted" 

Hence, yet again another excuse for the lack of Fashionable Cents. 
I'll come around one day, I'm sure of it.  

In the mean time I wanted to share with you guys the online shop & some of my personal favorite items from the store!  

There's me & my amazing coworker Lisa (shoutout for Lisa!) modelling the Elan Hi Lo Cowl Neck Dress. I love how it drapes & hugs in all the right places.  



The Nubuck by Liberty Black 
The Booties have Coachella 2016 written all over them. Aka. I must have them. 



This ones a little random next to the dresses & booties, but it must be said, it's better than a pedicure. 
$25 & an hour in front of the TV (Scandal anyone?) & voila. 
 A week later your little footsies will start shedding all that dead skin you've tried to pummus to death. Living proof? My husband. 


Happy Happy Happy Monday to you lovelies. 

Stay Fashionable & Keep your Cent$ about you ;) 
XO

Comments

Popular Posts