LOOK OF THE DAY: Leopard Frenzy

Pippa Middleton - Pippa in a Leopard Print Scarf

I woke up this morning with zero desire to get blog worthy fabulous. 
A) I thought it was Thursday for a good 30 minutes. 
B) The cold morning air came back to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I just wanted to crawl back in bed and put a big comfy sweater on, but you know there's that whole thing called having to make a living and everything. 
So, I got dressed. 
What does one wear when hair is 2 days over due being washed, and it's actually Wednesday NOT Thursday? Leopard that's what, because Leopard can make you look fierce even when you don't feel it my friends. 

GET THE LOOK: Leopard Frenzy


#1."The Lauren Conrad" is great for the day to day, especially in the winter. Running errands (like it looks like she's doing) or throw a blazer over it and call it appropriate for work. No matter what it's a simple go-to.

#2."The Olivia Palermo" is fun & flirty. I paired a red skinny belt over this H&M dress to pull in the waste and add a pop of color. Great for dinner or a night out, and perfect with tights in the winter!

#3."The Emma Stone" is fierce female at it's finest. Good for work or a romantic night, a leopard pencil skirt shows your confidence from all the right angles.

#4."The Pippa Middleton" is all about Accessories. Just one accessory with leopard print can add that edge your Wednesday is needing. A Scarf is an easy way to add some pattern to a simple outfit as well as flats or a clutch! Just don't go overkill on me & pair them all at once.

How do you feel about Leopard Print this Season? All About it or So Over it? 
Share YOUR thoughts, below! 

Comments

  1. Such fun looks! Your blog is absolutely beautiful! I am new to blog world and there is sooo much to learn!

    P.S. I am your newest follower! :)

    XOXO, Elle
    http://toasttotomorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle yay!! So glad you hopped on board :) Trust me, there is STILL always something new to learn in the blogging world, I am still very much learning a ton of new things but it's such a fun ride and the more you keep on going, the more you learn :)
      Checking out your blog right... now!
      XO :)

      Delete
  2. Linking up from "Share the Love Blog Hop" and following.Hope you'll check out my blog too and follow if you like! Nice to meet you dear!! xoxoxo Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo!! Gotta love linkups... I can tell I'm going to adore your blog already just by your default picture ;) The pleasure is all mine!
      XOX

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Rena!! So glad you checked out my page...means so much!
    Clicking yours right away! :)
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not imagine a life without leaopard :-) love all the picks , especially the Olivia Palermo Look

    kisses Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you just can't go wrong with Olivia Palermo.. Ever!
      Thanks for stopping by dear :)
      XO

      Delete
  5. I love the Olivia set! So cute!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, it sounds fantastic!!
    Can't wait to check it out :)
    Thanks for stopping by!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!

Popular Posts