The Best & Worst of 2012



It seems every year when we draw towards the end we like to reflect on the beginning & everything in between. I'm not sure why to be honest, I think we should all jump into the new year looking everywhere but back, but then again maybe looking back for just a moment or two can teach us something useful for next year. So what useful information do I have for you today you ask?
The Best & The Worst of 2012... Fashionable Cent$ Style.

Best Transformation: 
Kristen Stewart 
                                                  Then                                               Now 

Even her "Dressed Down" ensembles these days are looking fab!

                                                      Now                                              Then 

She went from I have no idea how to dress like a grown up, to completely owning the red carpet. Whether it was her much talked about scandal, or just actually getting older that catapulted her to high fashion glory, I suppose we'll never know. We're just here to say Well Done K. STEW. 

Worst Transformation: 

Kim Kardashian 
Then
Kim Kardashian casual stylegorgeous!Kim Kardashian Fashion and Style - Kim Kardashian Dress, Clothes, Hairstyle - Page 20

Now: 

The classic Kanye fallout, didn't she see this coming? I mean, sure it's great to see the reality maven happy and all but at the cost of her fabulous form fitting threads? I think not. Tisk, Tisk Kim K. My advice? Go back to using your momager as your stylist instead of your boyfriend.

Okay Gals, Sound off Below!
Who are your picks for Bests & Worsts of the year?? 
We have just a few weeks left to love & bash on all our favorite style queens!
P.S. Visit Studio DIY for a great little tutorial on making that snazzy littler party hat you see at the top of the page :) 

Comments

  1. Hey lady! You're right, Kristen Stewart looks SO much better now! I didn't realize Kim K had changed that much but holy smokes, you are right!

    xo Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so disappointed! She's too fabulous to go this way!!
      Thanks for stopping by dear :)
      XOX

      Delete
  2. EW. Yeah. Kimmie...what is going on??

    So about KStew...I have to admit she DOES look better...but I still can't get over the fact that she broke my heart when she broke RPtaz heart earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Ashley... ooh I know. What I'm having more trouble getting over is how he's taken her back?! He deserves better I say!

      Delete
    2. She breaks my eyes when I have to watch her act :) TEAM JACOB!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I have to agree with you on these choices!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!

Popular Posts