It's OK Thursday
Today I'm linking up with:
I've seen a couple of these posts around the blogosphere and I fell in love at first sight. Particularly because it reminds me of one of my favorite magazine reads: Glamour's "Hey It's OK".
An automatic confidence boost for quirky gals all over the globe.
So Here here's my list of "It's OK's... for Today anyways.
- To "pick off" your mascara almost without noticing... only to look in the mirror later & say "What was I thinking?"
- To cancel on a girls night when you actually have nothing else to do, sometimes alone time is just what you need.
*NOT OK: to do that ALL.OF.THE.TIME.
- To be a pro at doing the "I LOVE IT GRANDMA!" face at Christmas.
See Ralphie --------------->
- That this years "New Years Resolutions" list looks strikingly similar to last years.
- That you've never baked a pie in your life... wait is that just me?
- That you write a fashion blog because hearing "You look so cute!" from just your friends isn't quite enough. Just kidding! (but seriously, its OK though)
- That you squealed with excitement when you found out Kate Middleton is preggers.
- To look in the mirror & feel awesome.. because you ARE :) What's OK with you Today?