Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Today I'm linking up with: 
Its Ok Thursdays

I've seen a couple of these posts around the blogosphere and I fell in love at first sight. Particularly because it reminds me of one of my favorite magazine reads: Glamour's "Hey It's OK". 
An automatic confidence boost for quirky gals all over the globe. 


So Here here's my list of "It's OK's... for Today anyways. 

IT'S OK....
  • To "pick off" your mascara almost without noticing... only to look in the mirror later & say "What was I thinking?"
  • To cancel on a girls night when you actually have nothing else to do, sometimes alone time is just what you need.
                                            
    *
    NOT OK: to do that ALL.OF.THE.TIME.




  • To be a pro at doing the "I LOVE IT GRANDMA!"  face at Christmas.
                              See Ralphie        --------------->    
  • That this years "New Years Resolutions" list looks strikingly similar to last years. 
  • That you've never baked a pie in your life... wait is that just me?
  • That you write a fashion blog because hearing "You look so cute!" from just your friends isn't quite enough. Just kidding! (but seriously, its OK though) 
  • That you squealed with excitement when you found out Kate Middleton is preggers. 
  • To look in the mirror & feel awesome.. because you ARE :) 

    What's OK with you Today? 

15 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! It's my fist visit here. Love your post today. Especially the bit about absently picking off your mascara. Lol! You are not alone my friend. This seems like a very fun place to hang out. Come see me too!

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha So glad to hear I'm not alone in my awful habit!
      Thanks doll, I would love to :)

      Delete
  2. This is hilarious, and I agree with them all haha
    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "I love it grandma" face is a solid Oscar worthy part. ;-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award and you can learn more about it here http://becomingnativesc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candin, Wow thank you sooo much!! So blessed you thought of me :)

      Delete
  5. Great list of OKs and not OKs. Found you via blog hop! Following you.. follow me back?

    XO Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for blog hops! I sure will hun! :)

      Delete
    2. Glad you visited - keep in touch! XO Lulu

      Delete
  6. Great Post Hun! :)


    Btw, I am having my first giveaway. :) I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    God Bless and have a great day! :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan!
      I'm checking it out right away!

      Delete
  7. Such a cute post, I love how I met your mother also! Barny is the best!

    http://meggiefrue.blogspot.com/

    Meggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha YES!! Who doesn't love Barney?
      ;) Thanks for stopping by dear!

      Delete

Let's Chat!