Christmas Time Bliss


It's Christmas Day!!

 I have to say I'm crazy proud of myself for sitting down at the computer & writing a "blog post" right now. I know slightly ridiculous, but it's the small things. As many or some of you might know I live about 6 hours away from most of my immediate family, and at least 20 hours from my beautiful little nephew, older brother, & his wife. So needless to say us all being together over this Holiday has taken priority.

 
A slight recap?
I thought you'd say that...




I arrived in the grand land of St. Louis late Saturday afternoon.


On Christmas Eve My Dad's Church put on a massive Christmas Eve Dinner & gift giveaway for the homeless/needy of the St. Louis/Illinois area. All with the theme that no-one should spend Christmas alone. It was such a beautiful site to see hundreds of boys & girls, grown men & women receive a hot Christmas Meal & gift after gift.
That guy on the stage is the Pastor who envisioned & put together the whole evening, oh & he's my Dad!
After coming home from church last night my family carried on our tradition of opening stockings & watching "The Christmas Story" before each of us slowly trickled off to bed. Only to wake up in the morning & see all of this.
Christmas dinner around here always includes a gorgeous display... and Welches Sparkling of course ;)
Last but most certainly NOT least, I can't make a visit home & see this precious face without posting pictures galore, you see why?

It really is the most magical time of year isn't it? Despite all of the chaos, & tummy full of food (making me want to crawl on the couch in my PJ's & call it a night). I just couldn't let today go by without stopping in to wish every last one of you the Merriest of Christmases! I hope your day was filled with lots of gifts, even more laughter, and even more LOVE. May you be reminded of the true meaning of Christmas, and given a chance or two to give with all that your heart can bear.

Happy Shopping beginning tomorrow gals! Get ready for Sales & Madness! 

Until Next Time, 


P.S.  I linked up with
 Bloggers for Christmas
 You should check them out ;)

Comments

  1. St. Louis is really beautiful!
    Following you now
    Hope you'll follow back :)

    Rachael
    http://wayycher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachael so glad you're following along! I'll be sure to check out your page and follow back ASAP :)
      XOX

      Delete
  2. Yay merry christmas!!!!! Love the christmas blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope u had a great time with family! followed u on google plus! Wld love to c u drop by my blog and follow maybe :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I really have, and so glad you're following along! I'll check out your blog asap as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and following at my blog! I'm following you back! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas as well, looking forward to a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming my way as well! Happy New year doll! :)

      Delete
  6. i love waking up to christmas morning. its just the best thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?? I don't think I could ever "outgrow" it :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much dear, Happy New Year to you too!!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

  8.  Hi, Great post.  I found you through the blog hop. Please stop  by and say hi when you get a chance.  .Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Now following you. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!

Popular Posts