Wannabe Hipster

Girls! 
Today is my man's birthday, which means presents, lunch, dinner, party! I can't wait to post about everything I got to put together for today... tomorrow. In the mean time, I thought I'd share with you my mini revelation in my say 10 minutes of spare time this afternoon ;) 

Here I was simply enjoying the so called down time when it hit me; I'm listening to Mumford & Sons, Sipping my Espresso and wearing THIS Shirt. 
UM, Can someone tell me where I was the day I became a "Hipster" ?! I'll never know. 


In other news it's Thursday, so if you're feeling a little bit of an extra edge today join me in my Hipster Town Endeavors will you? It's sure to take that edge right off. 


P.S. Follow me on IG for more pics & revelations! 

Comments

  1. Great shirt!! Where did you get it? I have been wanting a studded collar button down.

    -Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristine TARGET! $20 ... You will be sure to see a post about it soon I'm sure ;) I had been looking for one too and when I saw this one it was too much of a steal to resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sense of style is so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milex, Thank you!! So glad you found my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    p.s. - LOVE the shirt! I'll be raiding Target tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asha- yay!! I'm clicking on your page right now to follow :)
    XOX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!

Popular Posts