The Return of The 90's?

Someone tweeted a 90's trend they think could make a comeback..Say it ain't so! I had to blog about it before anyone else could dare to agree. The  20's, 50's, 60's & even the 80's (don't pretend you don't love leather leggings & loose fitting tops, you can thank the 80's my friends) can make fashion comebacks as often as they would like but I swear if the 90's ever try to attempt it, I'm throwing in the towel.  

Here's my top 5 Style DONT'S of the 90's 

1. The Scrunchie 
Why did anyone Ever think this was OK? 
  2. The Overalls 
These, are the so called "comebackers" sure I've seen a trendy pair or two out there
but let me just tell you there's nothing flattering about them, men or women alike.

Even Ashton Kutcher looks ridiculous in them.
Yes, I did.
3. The Socks 
Do they need an explanation? 

4. The Zack Morris 
The faded T Shirts & Bright Sweaters.
This has emerging hipster written all over it.
NOOOO. 

5. Acid Wash Jeans 
The "Mom" Jean takes on a whole new ball game with these lookers.

Oh I hope you're laughing as much as I am. In all seriousness though, like a bad boyfriend, some things should just never try to call us up again. We're talking to you 90's.


I'm curious... what do you think was the WORST TREND of the 90's? 
COMMENT BELOW 
XOX 

Comments

Popular Posts