PARIS FASHION WEEK... According to Angela

You didn't really think I'd leave out PFW did you? Sigh, it's the creme de la creme to the Starbucks sitting on my desk. It's the fairy tale my mind conjures up each night before sleep. When I think Paris I think 2 Things: Fashion & Sabrina (aka Romance). Okay let's be honest their one in the same. 


Thanks to being a child of the "90's" I grew up watching the 1995 version with Julia Ormond, so although the wonderful Audrey is far & wide to compare... the second one still kind of warms my heart too. 
Just day dream with me for a moment won't you? 


A girl could get lost up here... so I shall.  Though I usually limit myself to affordable finds today is just too dream of a day. Here's just a few of my top dreamy picks from Last Week's 
"PARIS FASHION WEEK"

Badgley Mischka
Proving "The Blouse" is still killing it.







Badgley Mischka
Fall/Winter 2012


















Carolina Herrera
Don't you just love seeing something on the runway  that you can pull off yourself?
I don't know about you,  but I'd wear this blouse dress (left) to a work meeting any day of the week, and we can see why. Above right, her majesty herself shows us just how fashionably fabulous she really is.
Get a SIMILAR look.



Diane Von Furstenberg
Bringing Tweed and Hot Hues out all at once.
Who Knew?



Fendi Handbags
... I warned you my head is lost in the clouds.



Marchesa
I have a secret love affair with Marchesa, Did I tell you that yet?
Well now you know.
The detail is pure art. I have no words... and that's a big deal for me.


  
           Kate Miller, Valentino, Rachel Zoe                                                                          


I honestly, could go on & on & on but I really must get back to reality soon.
I hope you enjoyed this lapse from it all as much as I did.

What was your favorite PFW Moment?

XOX
Angela

Comments

Popular Posts