TREND ALERT: FLORAL JEANS

celebrities in floral jeans
National Photo Group; Splash News;Getty Images; Landov C/O news.instyle.com
Get 'em while their hot. I know as true fashion mavens on a budget we are SUPPOSED to stay away from "fad" trends... but as a firm believer in personal style touch & seizing the moment.. I say go get yourself a pair of floral jeans my friend. 

Quite Frankly I'm disappointed in myself that I don't have a pair yet. Their like the newest take on the colored skinny. You know this past spring when every girl in every corner of the state was scraping to get a pair of mint or coral skinny jeans.. I call these the replacement jeans:) and I strive to get them before everyone else does and they just become the next way too worn every where you look jean.. but like I said we all deserve a trend splurge every now and then.. Here's some great ones you can find for yourself :) 

LOVE CULTURE$24.90
Tobi.com $44
             ASOS Skinny Jeans in Mirrored Floral Print #4
ASOS $25.87
  
Vintage <em>Floral Skinny Jean</em>
DELIA'S $39.50


The best thing about these pants right now is that they can so easily cross over from a spring trend to a fall trend.. paired with the right accessories and colors of course. Which means.. it's not too late for girls like me! With these prices how can I resist? 
What's YOUR take on the "Floral Jeans" trend? Too out there? or Too cute to resist? Leave your comments below! XO! 

Comments

Popular Posts