LOOK OF THE DAY: BLACK ON BLACK



My boyfriends response when he saw me today was 
"Well Hello there Johnny Cash"... I'll take that gladly! 
Today- I opted for a "Black on Black" look and I have to say I'm digging it.
 Not only does it flatter all shapes and sizes, it puts off a 
"New York" Vibe that is rarely found around these parts. 
Here's how I made it work this morning :) 

 STEP 1: 
 Black Skinnies
Get THESE at forever21 for  $15

STEP 2:
Mossimo® Womens Micro Rib Tank - Assorted Colors
Black Tank Top
(no need to buy one if you already have any old black cami)
but if you need a new one
get THIS one at Target for just $7. 

STEP 3: 
Black Blazer 
Charlotte Russe $34.99
(I got mine HERE and it is Great, the fit the cut, everything
its a staple in my fall/winter wardrobe)

STEP 4: 
FOREVER 21 Teardrop Fringe Bib Necklace
Statement Necklace 
Polyvore offers this one for $13

 STEP 5: 
PRAK
Nude Heels
You can also rock a bright color to add some pzaz to your all black ensemble
I chose nude today to tie in my black and gold statement necklace.
Get this exact pair on CLEARANCE right now at ALDO $45

Simple as 1, 2, 3! (Plus 4 & 5). 
This all black ensemble is so easy to "throw" together and works for work or play! 
A timeless statement through and through telling the world.. Well as the great Johnny Cash would say,
 "I walk the line".  

What are some of YOUR favorite accessories to pair with an all black ensemble? 
I'd love to hear... The possibilities are endless!

Comments

  1. i love the statement necklace and nude heels!
    i hope you had a great weekend!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, Thank you!!! Clicking on your blog as we speak... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!

Popular Posts