LOOK OF THE DAY: Military Green



Today I'm wearing Military Green. I don't feel particularly "tough" but I do feel cozy! This deep green is great for every skin tone & hair color under the sun. Blondes, Brunettes, Redheads, we each look like our own little bundles of leaves & lattes when we put it on... now I want to go play in a pile of leaves, growing up sure is hard to do! ;)

THE UTILITY BLOUSE
Spliced-color Shoulder Badge Army Green Shirt
Asos.com $33 Get it HERE

Utility Blouse $33
Tobi.com  $33 
Get it HERE
THE SWEATER
Modern Style Different Fabric Splicing Irregular Design Long Sleeves Cotton Blend Cardigen For Women
$12.85 (+shipping) 
Get it HERE


V-Neck Stripe Print Batwing Sleeve Apricot Acrylic Long Sweater For Women
V Neck Bat-wing Sleeve Sweater
$12.85 (+ shipping)
Get it HERE


 THE JACKET

Lola Double Breasted Military Jacket
Lola Double Breasted Military Jacket
$40
Get it HERE





Drawstring-Waist Military Jacket Dark Green - One Size  
Draw String Waste Military Jacket
$37.80
Get it HERE





This is just a tidbit of all the wonderful ways you can wear Military (Forrest, Army, whatever you want to call it) Green this Fall. I haven't even touched on skinny jeans & boots, and handbags, oh my! 
Another post, another time I suppose :)  

What's YOUR favorite way to wear Military Green? 
Comment Below :) 
XO! 

Comments

  1. Hey angela! Thanks for stopping by my blog! i'm loving this post! I love wearing military green with all black! preferably black skinnies with black ankle boots. I'm following now so I look forward to your future posts! love for you to follow back xoxo

    curlsandmindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's Chat!

Popular Posts