FASHION WEEK... In Oklahoma.



This week I've been a little bit MIA I must admit, and not just with my little baby blog & you lovely readers, really in my every day. Yes, It's true my usually somewhat sane head has been lost in the clouds this week dreaming of Fashion Week... what else? I should feel inspired & empowered! Right? Well, sometimes I fall short & think "What in the world am I doing writing a blog on Fashion & Style in Oklahoma? (No offense my okies, I love you really).  
But then it HITS ME. 
What IS Tulsa, Oklahoma without the dreamers, and the artists, and the wanna be's of downtown? The truth is I love being me, and I love loving fashion. So, if that means I stick out like a sore thumb next to cowboy boots & sweats so be it... I'll just be up here pretending I'm at Fashion Week, anyone want to join me? :) 

SO, Without Further Adieu.... Some of my favorite looks of the week so far:

Monika Chang Spring 2013
Time to get some patterned pants gals! Very Jessica Alba
P.S. Saw a pair at Marshall's the other day for only $14.99... and I didn't buy them because?? 

The Art Institute of NYC
I call this one "Feminine Professional" proving you CAN have both. 
Tadashi Shoji 2013
Because Every girl should dream about walking the "Red Carpet" in a dress like this.


Did they just bring back the pant suit? Yes, Yes they did.
Nicholas K Spring 2013
   
Kaelen Spring 2013
Proves the LBD really does Never, Ever go out of style.
BONUS:
Where My head's been pretending my body is all week.
I'm the girl hiding behind the phone ... right? ;) 
For more sneak peeks into the wonderful world of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week visit: HERE.
 It's been my little vice for the last few days... the butter to my bread, the Ben to my Jerry's, the Louis to my Vuitton if you will. I may cave in another couple days and post a few more of my favs.. until then, let's throw our own "Fashion Week" for ourselves! YOUR World is YOUR runway ladies, go own it this weekend!

XOX! 

Comments

Popular Posts